This site is the property of Enesco Ltd., Brunthill Road, Kingstown, Carlisle, CA3 0EN, registered in England No. 2137296. VAT number GB473223852. Enesco Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Enesco LLC, Itasca, Illinois 60143, USA.
Enesco shall endeavour to ensure that descriptions and specifications which it provides are correct when given, but reserves the right to alter such specifications and descriptions without notice. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order or subsequent service, please contact our customer service team on (+44) 01228 404022.
Everything you see or read on our sites is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute the contents of this site without our written permission. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Once we have received your order we will send you an email confirming details of your order via the email address supplied when placing your order. We will send you another email to confirm when we have dispatched your order. We cannot guarantee that all ordered goods are available in our inventory at all times. If a product is unavailable we will issue a credit within 48 hours. This does not affect orders with a pre-order date on the site where we will ship as near as possible to the quoted date.
We are not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Site. By linking to any other off-site pages or other sites you do so at your own risk. This Site may contain links to other Web sites operated by third parties. We do not control such Web sites and are not responsible for their content.
These terms are governed and construed in accordance with the applicable law.
Payments are processed via PayPal™ or via a guest debit or credit card, at time of ordering.
Payment (via PayPal™) is accepted by Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Delta and Visa Debit. Goods will not be despatched without prior payment in full.
We cannot guarantee that all ordered goods are available in our inventory at all times. If a product is unavailable we will issue a credit within 48 hours. This does not affect orders with a pre-order date on the site where we will ship as near as possible to the quoted date.
If you have any problems placing an order please contact our customer service team on (+44) 01228 404022.
Prices quoted include VAT and are stipulated at the time of ordering. Shipping costs will be added to the cart at time of ordering. Full details of shipping costs can be found below.
We reserve the right to change prices at any time. Should you be charged inaccurately we will refund or request the difference within 48 hours.
Shipping and Returns Policy
Goods are subject to availability. If a product is unavailable, we will issue a credit within 48 hours.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order or subsequent service, please contact our customer service team on (+44) 01228 404022. You have the right to raise complaints to the EU Online Dispute Resolutions Platform.
Cancellations can be made at any time before despatch. We offer a 14-day cooling off period from the date of shipping, during which time you can contact our customer service team on (+44) 01228 404022 or via email email@example.com to arrange a collection, at your cost. You then have 14 days to return the goods to us at Enesco Limited, Brunthill Road, Kingstown, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA3 0EN. A full refund will be given once the goods have been received by Enesco. Please note that refunds can take up to 10 business days to reach your account. Faulty or defective goods will be collected and replaced at our cost, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 and the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Please obtain and retain a proof of postage if returning your order. Failure to do so may result in your order not being refunded or replaced.
We will keep you informed of any changes to the expected despatch date.
Orders to a UK address under £25 will be charged £3.95 carriage. Orders over £25 to a UK address will be shipped with Evri with no delivery charge. Estimated delivery time 3–4 working days*.
A next day service is available from Monday*–Thursday only and will be charged at £5.95, order before 12pm for next day delivery to the UK mainland. For Northern Ireland, Aberdeenshire, the Scottish Highlands and Islands, the Isle of Man or the Isle of Wight, add an extra 24 hours and for Channel Islands it’s 3-4 days. If you choose this service after 12pm on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday your order will not be guaranteed for despatch until the Monday*.
Delivery costs will vary depending on the ship-to address and carton weight and will be applied at checkout, here is a rough guide:
Europe £11 for up to 20kg. From 1st January 2021, designsbylolita.co.uk will be delivering on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis to all European Union states customers (no extra cost to you). Estimated delivery time 4–6 working days*.
Australia, Hong Kong, China and UAE from £10.50 - £26 for 0.1kg - 2kg, then from £47 - £208 for 2.01kg and up
New Zealand and South Africa from £10.50 - £26 for 0.1kg - 2kg, then from £92 - £443 for 2.01kg and up
Russia, Turkey and Canada from £10.50 - £26 for 0.1kg - 2kg, then from £67 - £237 for 2.01kg and up
ROW from £10.50 - £26 for 0.1kg - 2kg, then from £102 - £481 for 2.01kg and up
Unfortunately, we are not able to ship to the following areas at the moment:
Ascension Island, Caribbean Netherlands, Cyprus, India (Ladakh), Malta, New Zealand (Chatham Islands), Réunion, Spain (Balears Province, Las Palmas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife), Tristan da Cunha, U.S. Outlying Islands, United Arab Emirates, United States, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus.
If you’re located in United States please visit: www.designsbylolita.com
Once you have added your items, you will find our Shipping Rates Calculator at the bottom of your cart page. You can use this for exact delivery cost to your address.
* Excludes Bank Holidays.
Discounts and Offers Terms and Conditions:
All offers are valid only within/until date & time stated on the website’s banner/newsletter/social media posts or while stocks last. All dates and times are stated in UK Time Zone.
No discount codes can be used in conjunction with other discounts and offers, unfortunately this includes Rewards voucher codes at this time.
Buy 1 Get 1 Free and Buy 1 Get 1 Half Price offers: offer applies to the cheapest item(s) in the basket.
Gift with Purchase offers: qualifying orders only.
Free Shipping offers: for the moment this only applies to UK orders
Free shipping thresholds and discounts: if a discount code applied to the order reduces the order’s total value to under the UK free shipping threshold customers will be charged the shipping costs.
Competitions and Giveaways Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: Enesco Ltd (company no. 2137296) whose registered office is at Brunthill Road, CA3 0EN, Carlisle, England who manages this site designsbylolita.co.uk
WHO CAN ENTER
- The competitions are open to all residents of the United Kingdom and Europe (unless stated otherwise), aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the promoter - Enesco Limited and their families, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally associated with this draw.
- By entering competition, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- There is no purchase necessary.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
- Entries must be received by the “Closing Date” stated in the competition/giveaway. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, follow the instructions of the competition provided at the point of entry and submit your entry and other required information.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the competition/prize draw.
- Enesco Limited accepts no responsibility for entries that are missed as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- Any entry not in accordance with the rules or any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle Enesco Limited to exclude the entry from the competition/prize draw.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The prize details and quantity is provided at the point of competition/draw announcement.
- Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond Enesco Limited’s control make it necessary to do so, Enesco Limited reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, award alternative prizes of equal or higher value.
- All valid entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a competition/prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random or if stated otherwise.
- The winners will be announced on social media and/or notified by email, using the contact details provided with the competition/prize draw entry. The winners will be required to respond within 7 days of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize and providing postal address. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, Enesco Limited reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
- Please allow 7-10 working days from the date of the winner’s address verification for delivery of the prize.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
- If you are the winner of the competition/prize draw, you agree that Enesco Limited may use your name and county of residence to announce the winner of the competition/prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, for no further consideration.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if Enesco Limited believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition/prize draw into disrepute, Enesco Limited may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle Enesco Limited to exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
- The decision of Enesco Limited regarding any aspect of the competition/prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Enesco Limited reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the competition/prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- Any issues arising out of competitions/prize draws shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Last updated 1st September 2023.