Summer Glasses Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is only open to UK residents’ aged 18 or over, excluding Enesco employees and their immediate families.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to Designs by Lolita using your email address to contact you if you win the prize only. If you are not already signed up to the Lolita Newsletter to receive updates on products and offers you can do so at the bottom of this page.
- To enter register your details before the closing date of 22nd August. No purchase necessary.
- The Prize – Two winners will receive a set of summer stemless glasses, Hummingbird Glass 6001313 & Hibiscus Glass 6001315
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The winner will be selected at random in a draw conducted by Designs by Lolita, from all valid entries received by the closing date.
- The winner will be contacted within one week of the draw. In the event that any of the winners has not responded within 28 days then Designs by Lolita reserves the right to reallocate the prize.
- Please allow up to 5-7 days for delivery of the prize. Designs by Lolita cannot be held responsible for any damages occurred during transit or delays.
- Designs by Lolita may substitute the prize for items of an equal or greater value if, for any reason the original prize stated is unavailable.
- By entering, winner agrees that if they win they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by Designs by Lolita.
- By entering the promotion entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and by the decisions of Designs by Lolita, which are final in all matters relating to this promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more.
By clicking 'Agree & Sign Up', I confirm that I have read and understood the
receiving email communications, including details of goods and services that we feel may be of interest to you, in connection with the newsletter.